I wrote some new retro lounge music with stellar producer and friend Joe Leach from The Cowshed Recording Studio, London. Our first project was called Good Times and has been used on television and media all over the world. We are nearly finished with our follow up, Guitar Souffle.
Good Times – New Retro Lounge/Library Music for Media
The brainchild of retro obsessed London producer Joe Leach and jazz guitarist & composer Jonny Phillips, ‘Good Times’ is a feast of easy listening delights.
Recorded live to tape at The Cowshed Studios with a who’s who of London jazz players and featuring the voice of Kitty La Roar, the album captures the true spirit of the 70s jazz lounge era.
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar – Jonny Phillips
- Alto Saxophone, Subcontrabass Saxophone – Pete Long
- Drums, Percussion – Mark Fletcher (4)
- Electric Bass, Acoustic Bass – Robin Mullarkey, Simon Little (2)
- Electric Guitar – Barrie Cadogan
- Electric Organ – Gary Moberley
- Electric Organ, Electric Piano – Jim Watson
- Jew’s Harp – Peter Hope Evans
- Lead Vocals – Kitty La Roar
- Percussion – Pete Eckford
- Piano, Keyboards – Joe Leach
- Tenor Saxophone – Ed Jones
- Tenor Saxophone, Alto Saxophone, Flute, Bass Clarinet – Jamie Anderson (2)
- Trumpet – Damon Brown (2)
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Simon Finch
- Tuba – Oren Marshall
- Vibraphone – Ian Tripp
- Written by, Arranged by, Producer – Jonny Phillips
- Written by, Arranged by, Producer, Engineer – Joe Leach